Become A Member
How to Join:
Policy Forum Guyana (PFG) welcomes all non-governmental agencies and groups to join the PFG. At present, PFG operates with a small Steering Committee, a Chair, and Convenor. If your organizations have an interest in being affiliated with us, please send an e-mail to our admin team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership of the Policy Forum Guyana includes:
- National Toshaos Council (NTC)
- Guyana Society for the Blind
- Guyana Organisation of Indigenous People (GOIP)
- Amerindian Peoples Association (APA)
- Community-Based Rehabilitation (CBR)
- East Coast Clean-Up Committees (ECD-CleanUp)
- Guyana Environment Initiative (GEI)
- Guyana Human Rights Association (GHRA)
- Red Thread
- Rights of Children (ROC)
- The Benab Foundation Inc. Guyana
- The Ursuline Sisters
- Transparency Institute Guyana Inc. (TIGI)
- Jesuits in Guyana
Join us as we continue doing great works.
Become a Volunteer
Are you interested?
If you have any questions about membership and interested in volunteering, please contact email@example.com.